Resumption, T&C's and Media Release
Your registration assumes you've read and fully understand the Basic Speed & Agility Group Terms & Conditions as well as our Media Release. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with it below.
COVID Training Resumption Stance
Please note that some families were financially impacted by COVID-19. Some have recovered and others are still recovering. As a result, all Basic Speed & Agility Training will be free for the sessions in the month of June, 2020.
- At this time, we are proceeding with Athletes at the 2007 (U13) age group and above only.
- All Athletes MUST be registered via our online registration portal. Registration Opens June 12, 2020.
- Registration for yourself or your Child or your Team of Athletes assume you’ve read, understand, and abide by the terms set on our Waiver form.
- Basic Speed & Agility Group reserves the right to extend accept or deny acceptance, solely based on our Terms, Conditions, and Waiver as outlined on the Basic Speed & Agility Group website.
- Training will resume in Toronto (Downsview Park) and Aurora. Locations To Be Announced June 14, 2020.
- All Athletes MUST be competing at the 2007 (U13) age category and above.
- We MUST adhere to the Provincial Distancing Guideline of no gatherings more than 10 people. This means that we will operate at and should be no more than 9 Athletes to every 1 Coach on the training surface.
- No Athlete should enter the field or area of training until the previous group has completed their training and exited the training surface.
- Parents are excluded from entering the training field, track, or area as per our Tems of Conditions.
- Athletes agree to maintain a minimum physical distance as set by the Coach on-field at all times.
- Athletes agree to not touch any of the training equipment, unless instructed by the Coach(es). Coaches will handle all equipment set out for training at each session.
- Basic Speed & Agility Group reserves the right to change the field or track location as well as deny training based upon field or facility conditions or Athlete attendance.
FIRST REGISTERED, FIRST SERVED
Terms, Conditions, Release, and Consent
I/We, the registrant and undersigned authority understand that there is a potential risk with any sport or physical activity, and will not hold BASIC Speed & Agility Group, it’s members, officials representatives or governing body of any association, the Town of Aurora, the Aurora Dome or any York Region or Greater Toronto Area Board or Association, its employees, members, board of directors, agents, officers and elected officials from any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses that may incur from any injury sustained by my/our, group/team, child/children or by me arising from any participation in the BASIC Speed & Agility Group Development Program:
- To be able to play all players MUST wear proper athletic attire and footwear.
- I accept sole responsibility for my/our group/team’s personal possessions and athletic equipment.
- I accept all liability for any damages to the playing equipment caused by my child/children’s careless, negligent and/or improper handling.
Media ReleaseI/We hereby grant BASIC Speed & Agility Group the right to photograph or videotape my/our group/team for reproduction and eventual development and communication for promotional (website, brochures, etc.) and distribution on its behalf. I/We also waive any rights to inspect or approve the finished product/communication of said materials, and understand that I/we will receive no monetary compensation for such use unless specifically indicated prior to the fact.